Playing age: 21-30
- Soon to appear as JOSEPH in JOSEPH’S REEL, playing alongside Robert Hardy and Alice Lowe – A film directed by Michael Lavers.
- Soon to film the part of PETER in THE ESTATE – a feature film directed by Freddy Frost for Film Engine.
- MAX HALLIDAY in DIAL M FOR MURDER. Vienna’s English Theatre, Ken Alexander.
- CLOWN, MICHAEL & VINDICI in THE CAPONE TRILOGY. Jethro Compton, Edinburgh Festival.
- SKY in MAMMA MIA, Phyllida Lloyd, Novello Theatre, London’s West End.
- BANQUO in MACBETH. Paul Warwick, China Plate. WAC and UK Tour.
- CAPTAIN PHOEBUS in THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME. David Calvitto, Belt Up. Selby Abbey.
- OLIVER in SOME SMALL LOVE STORY. Joseph Hufton, Flanagan Collective. South Hill Park.
- COMPANY in THE IMPROVISED MUSICAL. Michael Slater, No Shoes Theatre. Edinburgh Festival.
- LI GUNG in THE GOOD SOUL OF SZECHUAN. Patrick Sandford. Bristol Old Vic.
- PAROLLES in ALL’S WELL THAT ENDS WELL. Andrew Hilton. BOVTS.
- PETE in A CLOCKWORK ORANGE. Alexander Wright. Belt Up. York Theatre Royal.
- HERO in COCA COLA ZERO “SWAP” COMMERCIAL. Francois Nemeta. Publicis Conseil.
- ANDREW in BROTHERS IN ARMS. Pekka Saari. NFTS.
- SAM in THE LAKE. Sukhdeep Krishan. Freelance Films.
- Various (ADR). BLACK MIRROR, Channel 4. Otto Bathurst. Zeppotron.
- FRANCIS in FRANCIS, Philip Crawford. Producers Partnership.
Bristol Old Vic Theatre School 2010-2012. New York Film Academy 4 week acting for film. National Youth Theatre 2006.
RP (native), London, Gen Am, Brooklyn, Lowland Scots, Southern Irish.
Singing – High baritone. Clarinet – Grade 4. BADC Stage Combat Certificate (Gold with Gold Star). Trained with Jonathan Howell. CCF army training and weapons handling. Highly skilled in golf, tennis, rugby, cricket and squash. Full Clean Driving License.